UPPSC Prelims 2018 – GS paper 1 – Solved Paper
Analysis of UPPSC Prelims 2018 – GS paper 1
- Overall average paper; bit easier compared to last couple of years
- Except History, every other section was of moderate level
- Current affairs questions were fairly straight forward.
- Geography’s weight age has dropped a bit compared to previous years
- Environment & Science has found enough space like previous years.
- Repeated questions (Including related area) were in good amount.
Cutoff Predictions: Anything more than 115 marks should take you through. ( For General Male)