How to clear PCS 2019 in Single Attempt?
Lets address the elephant present in every aspirant’s mind space, How to clear PCS in single attempt ?
Have you read any NCERT book? Everyone has and is reading right now as well.
Pay attention to the structure of these books, what do you see:
- First you have Chapter/Topic: Where concept is explained
- Then MCQ type question: to make your comfortable with facts
- Then Descriptive questions: for concept clarity and presentation
Our PCS 2019 Program is designed On same pattern:
- Here first you read topic from recommended source of Prelims & Mains
- Then you solve MCQ type questions from Prelims Test Series (CLICK HERE)
- Then you practice descriptive questions from Mains test series (CLICK HERE)
This way you cover General Studies syllabus holistically in first 3 months of preparation.
Then you get one month break in Mains Schedule & Fully focus on Prelims.
After Prelims you resume with Mains program. This gives you a buffer slot for Optional subject preparation after Prelims as you have already covered your General studies portion during prelims preparation.
Sounds good, check our Prelims & Mains Guidance cum Test series programs for PCS 2019. Browse website or Whatsapp/Call @ 7390023092