- Vineet Kumar
- Ritesh Tripathi
- Saurabh Kumar Verma
- Jyoti Verma
- Pooja Singh
Target PCS Lucknow Wishing You all Happy Dussehra
Please download your admit card for UPPCS Mains 2018. CLICK HERE
Lets address the elephant present in every aspirant’s mind space, How to clear PCS in single attempt ?
Have you read any NCERT book? Everyone has and is reading right now as well.
Pay attention to the structure of these books, what do you see:
- First you have Chapter/Topic: Where concept is explained
- Then MCQ type question: to make your comfortable with facts
- Then Descriptive questions: for concept clarity and presentation
Our PCS 2019 Program is designed On same pattern:
- Here first you read topic from recommended source of Prelims & Mains
- Then you solve MCQ type questions from Prelims Test Series (CLICK HERE)
- Then you practice descriptive questions from Mains test series (CLICK HERE)
This way you cover General Studies syllabus holistically in first 3 months of preparation.
Then you get one month break in Mains Schedule & Fully focus on Prelims.
After Prelims you resume with Mains program. This gives you a buffer slot for Optional subject preparation after Prelims as you have already covered your General studies portion during prelims preparation.
Sounds good, check our Prelims & Mains Guidance cum Test series programs for PCS 2019. Browse website or Whatsapp/Call @ 7390023092
UP PCS Mains Test Series 2019, fresh batch is starting from September 14th.
Few bright points are as following:
- Total Mock Papers: 20
- 16 General Studies Mock Papers (8 Sectional + 8 Full length)
- 2 Hindi Papers + 2 Essay Papers
- Uttar Pradesh related material for GS Paper 1, 2 & 3 in PDF format
- Uttar Pradesh specific syllabus’s questions will be covered in each mock paper
- Detailed model answer
- Evaluation of copies
- Full personal guidance throughout the course on one to one basis
- ONLINE UP PCS / UPPSC Mains Test Series 2019 is available in English Language
- Whatsapp us Now @ 7390023092 for registration!!
- To know about Test Schedule & other details of UPPCS Mains Test Series 2019; CLICK Here!!!
Many congratulation to all the students of PCS 2017 Mains Test Series Batch, who have cleared it.Best wishes to all for bright future ahead.
- Ashish Singh
- Rohit Visht
- Seema Vyas
- Pallavi Singh
- Ravi Gupta
- Suraj Pratap
- Pooja Mishra
- Anuj Khare
Take a tight slip tonight and start your interview preparation for PCS 2017, tomorrow onwards.
Broad segments to cover are:
- Optional Subject
- 3 Month Current Affairs
- Profile related questions
- Uttar Pradesh Specific Knowledge
- Scenario Bases Questions
All these has to be prepared in detail.
More details to follow.
Look at the countdown image attached above. Close your eyes and think about it for a moment.
What kind of feeling are you getting ? Only two types:
- Still 100 days to go, will start after sometime.
- Only 100 days left, Will try next time.
Lets start with 2nd scenario.
If you are also thinking that only 100 days are left and you can’t crack it this time.Then you are wrong. 100 days are good enough to prepare for prelims, provided you have:
- Right Guidance
- Right Resources
- Practice Ground
If you are wondering how to fulfill above mentioned requirement. Answer is our “Guidance Cum Test Series Program for UPPCS -2019”
- Right Guidance: You get complete guidance, one to one basis on our chat facility. Get your personalized strategy depending upon your current preparation level.
- Right Resources: Discuss it with our content team and procure standard material to cover entire syllabus exhaustively. We will also help you with UPPCS specific current affairs monthly PDF & Uttar Pradesh Special G.K. Syllabus.
- Practice Ground:
- First we will cover 10 sectional papers. Each Paper will have 150 question, covering all important topics of the said syllabus
- Then we will cover 10 full length papers. Based on latest pattern followed by UPPCS in last 4 years. 150 questions each paper. Also covering ~500 questions from current affairs of 12 months
This is best way to utilize remaining 100+ days, which also gives a realistic chance at Dec 15th, D-Day. Even if you fail, these efforts will prepare a solid ground for next attempt.
And if you fall in first category, thinking still 100 days are left. Then lets make your assumption fail proof together.
Practice these 20 mock papers, these will help you in many ways:
- Improve your understanding of concepts
- Provide holistic coverage of prelims syllabus
- Streamline your revision
- Increase your time management skills
- Option negation skills will increase
- Help you in figuring out optimum attempt level (This becomes very important because prelims 2019 will have negative marking)
New Batches for PCS prelims 2019 & Lower PCS 2019 are starting from August 31st, 2019.
PCS prelims 2019 – 31st August Batch
- 20 Mock Papers ( 10 Sectional + 10 full length ): 3000 MCQs
- 12 month’s current affairs coverage via 500 MCQs + Monthly PDF Notes
- Uttar Pradesh special G.K Notes covering entire UPPCS syllabus
- Full personal guidance throughout the course on one to one basis.
- ONLINE UPPCS / UPPSC Prelims Test Series 2019 is available in हिन्दी & English language
- Whatsapp/Call us now@ 7390023092 for registration!!!
Lower PCS Prelims Test Series 2019:
- Number of Test Papers: 7
- Nature: Full Length mock paper
- Mode of Paper:Online
- Paper & Solution will be shared in PDF format on your email ID as per below mentioned schedule
- Pattern: As per latest notification by UPSSSC
- Total Question: 150 per mock paper
- General Apptitude Question: 25
- General Studies Question: 50
- Science & Maths Question: 50
- Hindi Question: 25
UPPSC has released calendar for 2019-20 session.
Pull up your socks and kick start your preparation as soon as possible.
PCS Mains 2018 – Oct 18th, 2019 – Click Here to Join our Mains Test Series
PCS Prelims 2019 – Dec 15th, 2019 – Click Here to Join our Prelims Test Series
PCS Mains 2019 – April 20th, 2020 – Click Here to Join our Mains Test Series