UPPCS / PCS Pre Syllabus
UPPCS / PCS Pre Syllabus & Pattern
UPPCS / PCS Exam Pattern
The UPPCS competitive examination comprise three stages:
(1) Prelims Examination (Objective Multiple choice)
(2) Main Examination (Written)
(3) Interview (Oral)
UPPCS / PCS Pre Paper
UPPCS / PCS Pre Paper consists of two papers: Both exams are of a two hour duration
- Paper 1 : General Studies (200 marks/150 Questions)
- Paper 2 : CSAT(200 marks/100 Questions)
Note: Paper 2(CSAT) is a qualifying paper in UPPCS/ PCS Pre paper; which the candidates must obtain a minimum of 33% marks. However the selection from UPPCS/ PCS Pre paper stage will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Paper 1
UPPCS / PCS Pre Syllabus of Paper 1: General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity & Governance -Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
UPPCS/ PCS Pre Syllabus of Paper 2: CSAT
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class X level
- General English up to Class X level
- General Hindi up to Class X level.
- 20 GS Mock Papers ( 10 Sectional + 10 full length ): 3000 MCQs
- One CSAT Full Length Mock Paper
- 12 month’s current affairs coverage via 500 MCQs & PDF Notes
- Uttar Pradesh special G.K Notes covering entire UPPCS syllabus
- One to one personal guidance throughout the course on one to one basis.
- ONLINE UPPCS / UPPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 is available in हिन्दी & English language
- Whatsapp/Call us now@ 7390023092 for registration!!!
Ongoing- Guidance cum Test Series Programs