UPSI Test Series 2020
UPSI Test Series 2020, UPSI Mock Paper, UPSI Mock Test, UPSI Previous year paper, UPSI Syllabus 2020, UPSI Test Series, UPSI Test Series 2019-2020, UPSI Latest Exam Syllabus 2020, UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2020, Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Test Series 2020, UP Police Sub Inspector Test Series 2020, UP Police Sub Inspector Test Series 2020, UP Police SI 2020, Uttar Pradesh Police SI Exam 2020,
- What is UPPBPB UP Police SI Exam 2020?
- What is the Date of UP SI Exam 2020?
- How many Vacancies in UP Police Sub – Inspector (UPPRPB) 2020?
- What is the Procedure and Process of UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) 2020 Exam?
- What is UPPBPB UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2020 and Latest Exam Pattern of UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) 2020?
- Previous Year Papers of Uttar Pradesh Police SI Exam 2020.
Details of UPSI Test Series 2019 – 2020 ( ONLINE ) program are explained below:
Utilize these 5 UPSI mock papers/practice papers to maximize your performance during the actual exam.
UPSI Test Series 2020 – 2021 ( ONLINE ) Program
- Number of Test Papers: 5
- Nature: Full-length Mock papers.
- Available in English & हिन्दी Hindi Language
- Nature: Full-length Mock papers.
- Detailed Solution for all practice papers
- Current Affairs Magazine Monthly PDFs are part of UPSI test series 2020
- Guidance Program: How to cover syllabus/ Book List
- Via chat facility on Email
- All queries resolved within 24 hours
- Mode of Test Series: Attempt Mock Paper at Home on OMR Sheet
- As per the below-mentioned schedule, Question paper, Answer keys & OMR sheet (in PDF format) will be e-mailed, to all enrolled students
- You can take print out of the shared OMR sheet and attempt your mock paper within stipulated time limits at home itself. It will give you actual exam practice and also saves you from the transportation hassle
- If you desire to get the comparative analysis of your performance, then share your final score (Total Question attempted/Correct question/Wrong question) with us.
FEES: 399 Rupees Only
After payment, share your transaction details screenshot along with your FULL NAME/ EMAIL ID/ LANGUAGE OF PAPER on our email ID email@example.com.
It will be processed within 24 hours.
Call us @ 7390023092 number to know more!!!
1. What is UPPBPB UP Police SI (UPSI) Exam Syllabus 2020?
Uttar Pradesh Police Board Police Bharti (UPPBPB) / Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Promotion Board (UPPRPB), UPPBPB Website.
The UPPRPB is a Board constituted by Govt. of UP or carrying out all the recruitment and promotion processes for subordinate police officers of different ranks. The Board envisages recruitment of Sub-Inspector (Civil Police) Male and Female – 2019 for about 5623 Posts, Platoon Commander PAC/Sub-Inspectors Armed Police 484 Posts and 23 Posts of FSSO in UP Fire Service.
2. What is the Date of UPSI Exam 2020?
November/December 2020 – Tentative
3. How many vacancies in UP Police Sub – Inspector (UPPRPB)?
The Board is currently carrying out recruitment processes for male/females Sub Inspector and equivalent post in UP Police are as follows:
- Sub-inspectors Civil Police (male-4498/female-1125) = 5623 Posts
- Platoon Commander / Sub-inspectors Armed Police (male) = 484 Posts
- Fire Service Second Officer (male) = 23 Posts
Total = 6130 Posts
4. What is the Procedure and Process of UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) 2020 Exam?
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Online Written Examination
The online exam will be of 400 marks consisting of multiple-choice questions.
- There will be an objective type of online test.
- There will be a total 160 questions of 2.5 marks each.
- The test will consist of a total 400 marks.
- The time duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The test will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100||35|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100||35|
Note: Candidates must have to obtain Overall 200 marks & 35% Marks in each subject to qualify in written test. लिखित परीक्षा के चार प्रश्नपत्रों में कुल 200 अंक न्यूनतम लाना होगा लेकिन किसी विषय में पास होने के लिए 35 अंक ज़रूरी होंगे।
5. What is UPPBPB UP Police SI Exam Syllabus 2020?
UP Police SI Exam Syllabus
General Hindi: Questions & Answer from the Passage, Title of the Passage, Letter Writing, Word Knowledge, Use of Words, Antonym, Synonym, One Word Substitutions, Sentence Correction & Idioms Phrases.
Law & Constitution: General Knowledge about Indian Constitution, Aim of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles, Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments, All India Service, Information about social Law related to women, children, Reservation of SC/ ST, Environment, Wild Life Conservation, Human Rights, Traffic Rules, National Security Issues, Principle of Crime Punishment, Right of Self Defence, General Knowledge about Law.
General Knowledge: In this objective of questions about general knowledge of the surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
Numerical & Mental Ability Test:-
Numerical Aptitude:- Number System, Simplification, Decimal & Fraction, HCF LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Partnership, Time & Work, Distance, Use of Table & Graph, Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Mental Ability Test:- Questions will be from topics- Logical Diagrams, Symbol-Relationship Interpretation, Codification, Perception Test, Word formation Test, Letter and number series, Word and alphabet Analogy, Common Sense Test, Letter and number coding, Direction sense Test, Logical interpretation of data, Forcefulness of argument, Determining implied meanings.
Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Gen/OBC/SC Male||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST Male||160 cms||77-82 cms|
|Gen/OBC/SC Female||152 cms||N/A|
|ST Female||147 cms||N/A|
- Minimum 40 KGsweight is prescribed for Female Candidates.
- Minimum05 cms expansion of chest is necessary for Male Candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
This test is only for qualified candidates in Documentation & PST. There will be a race in this test of qualifying nature.
Race for Male and Female:
Male – 4.8 KMs in 28 minutes.
Female – 2.4 KMs in 16 minutes.
6. Previous Year Papers of Uttar Pradesh Police SI Exam 2020
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2013
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2014
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2017 1st shift
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 14-12-2017 2nd-shift
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2017 15-12-2017 3rd-shift
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2017 16-12-2017 3rd-shift
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2017 19-12-2017 2nd-shift
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2017 19-12-2017 3rd-shift
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2017 20-12-2017 2nd-shift
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2017 20-12-2017 3rd-shift
- Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector UPSI Question Paper 2017 21-12-2017 3rd-shift
If you have any more queries, please leave them in the comment box, We will try our best to give you reliable information.