UPPCS Mains 2019 – 50 Most Important Current Topics
UPPCS Mains 2019 is due in ~40 days. Here are few important topics for UPPSC Mains 2019 General Studies paper 1, 2 and 3:
General Studies Paper#1:
- Sexual Harassment at workplace.
- Forest Rights Act
- Reservation for economically weaker section
- Law to Ban Certain Social Practices
- Sabrimala Case: Women and their rights
- Uniform Civil Code: Need for Modern Society
- Women & their participation in the labor market
General Studies Paper#2:
- Article 370: Removal and its impact
- Delhi Statehood Dispute
- Ayodhya Case: A Historical Judgment
- Aadhar Card: Privacy Vs Welfare Methodology debate
- Election Funding
- Freedom of Speech: Rights with responsibilities
- President’s Ordinance making power: Misuse of power or Need of the Hour
- Interstate Water Dispute: Ever-going Issue
- Judicial Overreach Vs Judicial Activism
- Media: Freedom of reporting Vs Responsible reporting
- Crackdown on NGOs
- Supreme Court Judgment on Usage of Caste, Religion during Election
- Decreased Productivity of Parliament
- Lateral entry in civil services
- National Register of Citizens
- Mob Lynching and increased occurrences
- RTI & recent changes & their impact
- Reservation in Promotion: Justified or not?
- Amendments to the prevention of corruption act
- Sedition Law: Usage is fair or not?
- NITI Ayog: Assess the role
- RCEP & India
- SAARC & ASEAN: Co-relation and learning
- The new rule of data surveillance: Good or Bad
- Election commission of India: Role in the changed scenario
- National Education Policy 2019
General Studies Paper#3:
- Improvement in MSP mechanism: Price Deficiency Payment Mechanism
- Agrarian Crisis: Status Quo Maintained
- Social Media and related burning issues
- Merger of PSU Banks
- Economics of Farm Loan Waiver & Its effectiveness
- Ayushman Bharat: How effective will it be in providing a remedy to the health of India?
- Doubling Farmer’s Income by 2022
- Changes in e-commerce rules
- Increasing unemployment and related challenges
- National Policy on Bio Fuels
- National Digital Communication Policy 2018
- Climate Change & India’s Effort
- Water Crisis in India: Remedies
- Plastic Pollution: Single-Use Plastic.
- Electrical vehicles in India
- India’s Dominance in Space: Mission Shakti
- Spending on Science Vs. Social welfare?
- Artificial Intelligence and related consequences
For Uttar Pradesh related content of UPPCS Mains Syllabus, CLICK HERE!!!